welcome to oub blog

الجمعة، 7 فبراير 2014

My first visit to Thailand





I visited Thailand for the first time a year ago, with my family. It took us seven hours to arrive there. It was very nice to go to the place that almost every member of my family likes specially my father. First we went to Phuket the weather was cloudy and also rainy. While we were at Phuket me and my family went to the beach and for the first time ever to take off from the beach by the parachute which was pulling me with a cruiser “ outrigger “. I had so much fun and the view from the sky was beautiful. Then we went to Bangkok we didn’t do anything there except going to the 
mall.

And now I will leave you with some picture’s I took
       Bangkok from the sky 



                                            My family while visiting a festival in Phuket



By : Asma

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق